Can you believe it's yet ANOTHER weekend? Sweet Saturday: 10/26/19 is upon us and the days just keep flying by, quicker than ever.
Does anyone else feel like this whole season is just flying by? Soon it'll be Christmas and I'm so not ready for it yet. I'm not ready to even think about it yet! There was a time way back when my kids were little that I would be super prepared and had all my Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. Not anymore! I'm lucky to get it done before Christmas, haha!!
WHAT I'M LOVING THIS WEEK
- I went to Whole Foods the other day and found this box of Jovial gluten free farfalle (bowtie) pasta. I have been searching and searching ALL OVER for gluten free bowties (my absolute favorite) and I am so happy to have finally found them! And they didn't disappoint!!
- Speaking of pasta, have you seen the new Barilla Chickpea pastas? The casarecce is the one I tried so far and I loved it! I'm really impressed with all these different pastas lately, some of which are naturally gluten free and only made with one ingredient.
- I'll need to make a batch of my gluten free puff pastry just for this roasted garlic puff pastry flatbread.
- This cheesy potato casserole is going on my list of what to make for Christmas dinner. It looks heavenly!
- Do you think this almond star bread could be made with my gluten free sweet dough? I think I'll have to try it soon. I love anything almond flavored.
WHAT I POSTED THIS WEEK
Gluten Free Churros (Disney Copycat Recipe) -- these are so addictive! Little crunchy bites of cinnamon sugary goodness I tell ya! And the sauces--don't get me started 😋
Gluten Free Witch's Hat Cupcakes -- if you love marshmallow and you love chocolate, you'll love these cupcakes! You don't have to make them into witch's hats, but they're so cute why not? And if you make the brim of the hat with chocolate fondant, you've basically got Harry Potter sorting hat cupcakes. Eeeek!!!
Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread -- so far I've used this slices of this bread for buttered toast, cinnamon sugar toast (because you can never have too much of those flavors), and french toast! I can say without question that I have no idea which is best because they were all so good. Lol!!
TOP FIVE POSTS THIS WEEK
- Ultimate Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls (are you really surprised?!?!)
- Gluten Free Artisan Bread
- Gluten Free Focaccia Bread
- Amazing Gluten Free Hawaiian Rolls
- Fabulous Gluten Free Italian Bread
Anyone else see a face in the water in the picture above? Or am I just getting bored with my daily walks and need to take a new route?! Happy Saturday, everyone 😁